Version 3.0 - Created using only what can be found in-show (up to the end of Season 3) and the official Map of Equestria: [link]
Links to other maps! -------------------- Labeled - You're here - [link] Plain - [link] Photo Guide!!! GO HERE ASAP! - [link]
Notes -------------- 1. Anything that is in the green grassy zones surrounding Ponyville proper (i.e. not within a stone's throw of other located houses so I can gauge probable distances) is a rough placement. Examples of rough placement include the entirety of Sweet Apple Acres, Fluttershy's, etc. It's probably in that general direction and placement compared to the other items on the map, but it could be within a very large range of distances from the other objects.
2. The largest change to the map this time around is actually in the outskirts of Ponyville. In the interest of scale, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, etc. have been removed, leaving just Ponyville and its immediate surroundings. On the other hoof, Sweet Apple Acres, the Everfree, and a handful of other items have been thoroughly adjusted to match the official Equestria map and various other features that have come to light (My apologies to Ms. Faust).
3. The (few remaining) dark tan lines in the middle of town are possible building locations. There are still locations that we haven't seen yet (or I missed), so these lines are my best guesses as to where buildings will go once we do see that segment of road.
And YES you can use this map for whatever you like. I don't own MLP:FiM or anything in it, so that handles the legal side of things. And I want people to use the map for whatever purposes they can think of (the crazier the better) so that handles the personal side of things. Anywho, here's to hoping this helps everypony with their projects. I'm looking forward to seeing what turns up.
Thank you for the excellent reference! Also, I have a question.
Considering you only see them in Winter Wrap up, is there a parking area for all the snowplows and watering carts? Looking at the sheer number of them, There has to be a parking area or building where they are all stored during the rest of the year.
I only ask cause I head-canoned one for my story on FIMfiction.
It's more like I don't know where in the wide, wild world of Everfree her house is located. It's a flippin' massive forest, and the only real landmarks are trees, trees, and more trees. Your guess is as good as mine as to her exact locale. If we ever get enough data to make a distinct placement, I'll add her hut (along with the various chasms, the mirror pool, nightmare moon statue, spooky trees, meditation pond, etc. that are also not included on my map.)
Awesome. I believe your past maps are also in archived discussions on /r/mylittlepony, but you can't reply to them or vote on things. Just paste a URL into the search box to see if it's been submitted yet. (YouTube and deviantART have many different URL formats for the same thing, though, so keep that in mind.)
1) This was changed back in version 2.5 (i.e. months ago). You didn't have an issue with it back then...
2) [link] This same layout is seen across multiple episodes and multiple seasons. Keep in mind that the layout as seen from the ground can (and will) add and remove layers of buildings as they see fit.
3) Applebloom is heading in the same direction as Twist, which means they're probably headed towards Twist's home (the green building right next to Sugarcube Corner). Note that Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are also headed in this direction. Unless all four of them are headed to Sweet Apple Acres (which is exceedingly unlikely), Applebloom is not headed to the farm.
1. OBJECTION! Scroll up to where NotAGoodUsername360 talks about the Schoolhouse placement. I made a replay to him saying I agree. The reason I didn't go into detail is because he covered my complaint.
2. 1 screen shot is not enough for proof, remember that episode where they zoomed in on the carrot house, and then the episodes following it it was the barn that was used as the real house? (not to mention that when they did actually use it, it was still too small to actually house the insides)
3. As far as I can tell, they're all headed into the main bulk of ponyville where they will split up as the following scene we see Applebbloom on the farm. Going the other direction would had lead either towards Fluttershy's (I still think her place is to the west), or the Everfree forest.
is a pixel art
process used to
blend blocks of
colour together or
help apply a texture
to a pixelled
emoticons it is most
commonly used when
it can be used in a
number of other
areas, e.g. massive
Magepresented by the
Welcome CSS can be
you're unfamiliar to
it. So that's why
we're writing these
articles! If you
have any suggestions
or would like to
write a section in
future CSS Did You
are like Ogres by
--- dear friends and
ly I'm not longer
able to make my
large news in
deviant art... the
shows the numbers of
the thumbs but not
the pics...so I'm
just going on here
with my little
hope you enjoy it
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More